The Sim Social on Facebook

One of my friend introduced me to The Sim Social game on Facebook and I must say that they are very addictive. Trust me! you will spend all your entire free time there. Which is not a bad idea. I guess.So I'm currently up to level 102 and I'm still not bored of it! Crazy huh! I'm so addicted to expanding my land and buying new rooms. The only consequences is that you have to get help from your friends on facebook that also plays this game. For instances to expand my land I would need 15 contracts, 4 signatures and 10,000 simoleons which takes up a lot of  your time because your not the only player in this game you have to wait for some active players to accept the request you have send them. The thing I hate about this game is the energy level, you kept having to wait for more energy. that waiting period is really annoying :( Anyway I'm pretty happy with the way my house has turned out what do you guys think of it so far? please give me some comments below :) and remember if your an active sim player too do add me on facebook but please send me a message first so I know who you are Thanks :)



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: