Bangkok - Pattaya - Chonburi - Laos Thailand

Super lucky to have wonderful parents who've loved me so much and cared for me since the day I was born. and yes you guess it, they took me on a trip to Thailand and Laos. I've been travelling so much this year that I couldn't keep count. So I really thank them for giving me this opportunity to see more of the world.

What is Thailand like? if you ask me for my honest opinion it's amazing this must be the 3rd time I've been there and I'm still not sick of it. ( of course I'll show you all the photos I took ) didn't take much this time,  please excuse me as I was too busy shopping and buying things for myself and gifts for friends and families. ( I did take a lot with my Iphone though :) )

As for Laos, the food is super yummy, but it's not the type of place where you could stay for very long. It's a small and poor country, it's sad to see a majority of their citizens struggling to live. but it's a really good experience to see their culture. one word that I've learn in Laos was kop chai meaning thank you and Sabaidee meaning hello. Slightly different to Thai.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: