Last day of long weekend

Hello!

It has been quiet sometime since I last blogged. I've been meaning to do it but just haven't got around to doing it yet. I sincerely apologize for the wait!

Life has been so busy, especially after starting my first full time job, things have change I look forward to Friday night, the weekend and all sorts of public holidays. Before it didn't really matter because I was a contractor and I could take breaks in between now and then. Now everything has really changed.

2014 has been a great year so far. I've met so many awesome people and passing probation was probably the happiest thing that happened to me this year, all the stress and hard work has finally paid off. Now I'll just have to wait for the next chapter of my life.

Below are some of the photos I took this year. Some using my brand new camera Fuji x100s !! I finally got it! So Happy!






















































Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: