Home Sweet Home

Hi all, I really apologize for the delay. I've been travelling overseas for more than three months so haven't had the time to post anything online! but in this coming week I will be posting up a lot of photos from my wonderful trip to Europe and of course my home county Indonesia. If  you want to know more about my trip check out my previous post, there will an brief itinerary of where I went and of course I need to tell you all how wonderful my tour guide was, during the trip he made a surprise stop for us in Austria. Gosh that place is remarkable. So classic and beautiful. I will definitely show you the place when I start to edit my photos. so meanwhile I will show you some of the photos that I took in Roma - Italy apparently some famous photographer and his crew was taking photos of these model whom was dressed beautifully in their wedding gown. I'm thinking they must either be for a wedding fashion catalog or for some kind of a wedding magazine. Who knows! but I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to blend into the crowd and take quick photos of these models without being scold at.






Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: