Where am I ?

Hey Everyone! I'm finally back in Indonesia I've been here for more than two weeks and it feels great to be back at home :) By the end of this week I would be travelling to Europe and Dubai. I'm so excited to go there. Here is the itinerary for my trip:


On the 28-29 of August (Day 1) - I'll be going to Rome Via Dubai to visit the Colloseum, St Peters Basilica, Spanish Steps, Fountain of Trevi and also the boutique in Condotti
Day 2 - After Rome I'll be going to Pisa to see the leaning tower
Day 3 - Venice
Day 4 - After Venice I'll be on my to Lucerne to see St mark's Square, St Mark Cathedral and Doge's Palace
Day 5 - Mt. Titlis to see Ice Grotto
Day 6 -  I'll be going back to Lucerne than Titisee to try the famous Black Forest Cake then off to Frankfurt
Day 7 - Via Frankfurt and Cologne I'll be going to amsterdam to see the Gothic Cathedral
Day 8 - Volendam to see Dam Square, National Monument, Royal Place and then back to Amsterdam to go on the Canal Cruise to see Klompen the traditional dutch shoes
Day 9 - I'll be going to Brussels to see the Manequin PIS and the Grand Palace afterwards I'll be heading towards Paris
Day 10 -  In paris I'll be visiting IL De La Cite, Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Arch De Triomphe, Gallery La Fayette
Day 11-  I'll be going to Euro Disney
Day 12 - Day 15 I'll be extending my trip in Dubai



Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: