Puncak - Indonesia

I'm so glad to start of the year by travelling back to my home county Jakarta Indonesia. However it wasn't what I've expected it to be, Jakarta has been flooding severely, the citizens live in hunger, lost of home as well as sickness. I was lucky enough to live in the apartment, although there was flood in my area I wasn't affected by it much. Except for the lack of food, we had to cook with what was left in our fridge, as there was no delivery in our area. 


The rain has been going on non stop for the last couple of weeks to avoid the risk of being locked at home again. My family has decided to fled out to the mountains area, where there wasn't any flood there

Here are some on the photos I took !! The view is breathtaking! Would love to return here again someday.








Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: