MT Tomah // Chestnut Farm

If you haven't already noticed I'm an really adventurous person. I enjoyed travelling to new places and discovering new locations to travel to. This time I've decided to visit Mount Tomah which is situated in  Blue Mountains! Honestly I've never been there before and I'm not very familiar with that area either! But I was surprised by the beautiful scenery there! it was amazing and I definitely want to go up there again someday for another chestnut picking journey!


and if you're curious like me you definitely have to go chestnut picking! I really didn't know what the real chestnut look like until I visited the farm. Ive always thought that a chestnut have only one shell but surprisingly a chestnut have three layers so it's not that easy to pick them up off the tree or off the ground because they are so sharp and pointy!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: