Buunji 2013

I was one of the assigned photographers for the Buunji 3 days conference that took place at the Sydney Convention Center. This may possibly be the last time I get to photograph in this area. The building would be removed by the end of this year. It's sad in a way that it would cover the view from my house (I live literally 5 mins away from here) this means that I can no longer see the fireworks! :( but it's good that they are building something bigger and better for our community.

The Buunji Conference was amazing esp the Gala Dinner, the events company that I work for has done an brilliant job! So proud of them! Honestly, we have been preparing for this event for quiet some time now. I got to work on some of the designs for their signs, banners, you name it! I got to even work behind the registration desk. So finding the guest name and giving them their programs bags. Which was fun!

If your still wondering what the conference is all about, make sure you visit their website, which was also designed by one of my colleagues Martin - Here is the link Buunji.com.au







































































































































































































































































































































Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: