Once upon a time

Eversince I was a little baby my parents would take me along with them to travel around the world and I've been really grateful for all the opportunity given. I love to explore new cities, experience their cultures and way of life!

Here is a list of all the places I've visited:

x Indonesia - Jakarta ( countless times ), Bali, Bandung, (3), Medan (2)
x Australia - Sydney ( countless times ), Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Canberra, Newcastle
x Singapore - (10-15)
x Thailand - Bangkok (2), Chiang mai (2), Chiang Rai
x Hongkong - (2)
x China - Shanghai, Shenzhen (2), Guang Zhou, Wu Xi, Shu Zhou, Zhu hai
x Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
x Taiwan - Taipei 
x Japan - Tokyo (2), Hiroshima (2), Osaka
x UK - London, Glasglow, Cardiff, Birmingham, Stratford, Edinburgh, Inverness, Bristol, Aberdeen
x Abu Dhabi


Places I would like to visit one day

x US - Newyork, San francisco, Las Vegas, Hawaii
x Canada
x Dubai
x Korea
x France
x Italy
x Switzerland
x Holland
x New Zealand
x Christmas Island
x Vietnam
x Philiphines


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments: