Salim Family Photo

First of all I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year. Thank you for all your support and words of encouragements. I'm glad that the world didn't end in 2012 so I could continue blogging my journey from today onwards.

I know that I set a lot of goals for myself at the beginning of this year. I didn't end up achieving most of it. But this year is going to be different, I will set a different expectations for myself, and find ways to achieve it. One of them being opening my own business! Freelance all the way ! :)

To start of the year. I will show you some photos that I took at the end of last year. Hope you will like them as much as I do. Took these in half an hour because it was so cold and windy that we had to leave the park. Will definitely do more of these this year!



























 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: