Kobe Jones Birthday Buffet

Last Wednesday my friend had a birthday party at Kobe Jones and we've decided to order the all you can eat sushi and it was so delicious! So I wanted to recommend it to all of you guys out there who loves sushi. The taste is extra ordinary except when you have too much of it! you will eventually not want to eat sushi for a while! but seriously its better than all the sushi out there especially when Kobe Jones is an high end Japanese restaurant. Anyway to make it even better I reckon they should have a sushi and sashimi buffet too that way I won't need to stuff myself with all the rice in the sushi! :) also the next time I go there I can't wait  to try there seafood salad and bento box they look really delicious too!




Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: