Photography workshop at the park

Sorry guys I know that I'm really slow when it comes to updating this blog but thats because I've been caught up with work, doing 3 internship & a part-time photography job is not easy. But I am definitely enjoying them alot. I've learnt and met a lot of amazing people in the industry in which I'm really grateful for. Also, I can't thank you enough for my two mentors Wiki Lee and Ilona Lee who have changed my life and passion for photography. They are clearly someone whom I looked up to a lot and so please check out their website and contact them for wedding photographies, videos and cinematography Foto Expression and Wiki Lee.

Below you'll find a series of images that I took at my first photography workshop with photo expression, it's not that great. But I can definitely see a lot of improvements. so let me know what you guys think :)

Ps: Ryan and Jamie is so cute and adorableee ;) I'm so in love with them :)


































































Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: